August is a great time to start getting deals on patio furniture and accessories! By now, stores are already starting to switch out their color schemes. The rich tones of fall that make us want to get cozy and light pumpkin spice candles start to take over...but not so quick, in San Diego, we know summer is just starting to heat up! Now, is the time to sit out on the porch at night with friends and family, enjoy a crisp glass of chardonnay, a refreshing mojito, or an ice cold glass of lemonade. Really, who am I kidding, it's San Diego, you can pretty much entertain in your backyard or patio almost year round. Below, is a list of some of my favorite backyard essentials that I can help bring to your space, or we can work together to refresh your current outdoor area.
- Dining Set: Look for a good quality set that has weather-resistant cushions. Keep in mind a shape that works best with your layout.
- Serving Cart: A cart creates a functional space for entertaining, and a great place show off flowering pots.
- Indoor/Outdoor Rug: Pick a rug with a short pile, then it's easy to wipe down the outdoor elements.
- Fire Pit: Add some ambience to yourspace, with a low maintenance fire pit area, fun for those s'more's nights.
- Umbrella: Protect yourself and your guests from harmful rays from the sun.
CHRISTINE DAMMANN PHOTOGRAPHY